We all get gut feelings from time to time. Sometimes we follow them and sometimes we don’t. It seems like every time I don’t follow my gut feelings I end up regretting it later. I don’t know how to explain this but it happens. Here are 7 reasons to follow your gut.
- It’s always right. Like I said before, I can’t explain it but for some reasons it’s always right.
- Your gut feelings can sense things that your normal senses cannot. It can tell if a person is looking out for you or just out to get you. Gut feelings know things about people you could never figure out with your normal 5 senses.
- Your gut can feel how others feel. Your gut’s senses can tell the exact state another person is in. It can feel if they are happy or sad. Some people can appear a certain way on the outside, but on the inside be feeling completely different.
- It’s almost like it can see into the future. There have been several instances where my gut warned me about something by giving me a certain feeling and then it was right. Gut feelings know when something good or bad is going to happen.
- You don’t want the guilt of knowing you could have differently and didn’t. The guild of not following your gut can haunt you for a long time.
- Sometimes the unexpected might happen. You might try to disregard your gut feeling because your logical brain tells you something different. If you follow your gut you will find that many times something unexpected will happen.
- Studies and research show that people who follow their gut are much more likely to have “good luck.”
Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you’ll always act on logic, and logic doesn’t always lead to happiness. – Unknown